Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crazy Heart

I believe in this system, and if someone's polluting it, it's...





I believe in this system, and if someone's polluting it, it's our job to set things right.

I love my little bedside table shrine. Organized chaos is my...



I love my little bedside table shrine. Organized chaos is my kind of chaos.

daftpnk: *doesnt care and falls asleep*

daftpnk:

*doesnt care and falls asleep*

Photo









Photo









I think they're just afraid that some of us might be having too...







I think they're just afraid that some of us might be having too good a time.

h0odrich: i wear all black cause everywhere its a funeral for everyone im stylin on

h0odrich:

i wear all black cause everywhere its a funeral for everyone im stylin on

louisdreyfus: you know what's coming



louisdreyfus:

you know what's coming

Catching up on Hannibal, and painting my nails. Typical Tuesday...



Catching up on Hannibal, and painting my nails. Typical Tuesday night I guess….

It's got to keep going up.





It's got to keep going up.

Photo



Photo





rnedia: drugs? no thanks, the only "high" i need is the natural rush you get from committing a...

rnedia:

drugs? no thanks, the only "high" i need is the natural rush you get from committing a murder.

Photo









i don't know yall, I just feel really beautiful today....



i don't know yall, I just feel really beautiful today. just being vain and taking selfies while i wait for my friend to text me, so we can get lunch.

Photo



Audio



If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.



If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.

Don't be mean, just be a bitch.



Don't be mean, just be a bitch.

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,And tell the...



Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
And tell the world that everything's OK,
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment