Wednesday, June 5, 2013

je t'emmerde!

Photo



chaeronea: late night doodles |  chaeronea



chaeronea:

late night doodles |  chaeronea

Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo



fuckyeahtattoos: Skull and rose inspired by the Swedish cover...



fuckyeahtattoos:

Skull and rose inspired by the Swedish cover of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green with a quote from the book -  "The marks humans leave are too often scars."

Done by Tiny Tim at 166 Tattoo in Melbourne, Australia.

Photo



thistoo-shalllpass: Oh my dear god



thistoo-shalllpass:

Oh my dear god

Photo



Photo



luna-seaa: oh my gosh i want you



luna-seaa:

oh my gosh i want you

Audio



"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have..."

"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

- Unknown  (via betweenlegs)

Photo



Photo



drgero: meurkrow: my friend just sent me this and oh my...



drgero:

meurkrow:

my friend just sent me this and oh my fucking god i wasn't expecting this

that was………………..civil

getting-sodas: idkxjae: Title Fight - Lucky (b-side) This is...



getting-sodas:

idkxjae:

Title Fight - Lucky (b-side)

This is seriously my favorite thing that Title Fight has ever done. This sounds like a dream.

That awkward moment when you trip:

That awkward moment when you trip::

sodamnrelatable:

image

My life.

corsicans: 122512 (par talaska)



corsicans:

122512 (par talaska)

No comments:

Post a Comment