Friday, June 7, 2013

Musings of a Mistress

Last night I went to a sexually themed sushi place. I ordered...



Last night I went to a sexually themed sushi place. I ordered what so many want and so few can get.

Editing this movie I remembered these pics from Friday.



Editing this movie I remembered these pics from Friday.

denofiniquityla: Have you met Mistress Ruby? 213-623-1520





denofiniquityla:

Have you met Mistress Ruby?

213-623-1520

My life, in a nutshell.



My life, in a nutshell.

denofiniquityla: Tuesday night, June 4th, Mistress jacqueline...





denofiniquityla:

Tuesday night, June 4th, Mistress jacqueline & Cybill Troy will be accepting sessions.

Call 213-623-1520

taraindiana: denofiniquityla: Courtney Trouble (Trouble Films),...





taraindiana:

denofiniquityla: Courtney Trouble (Trouble Films), the incomparable Kelly Shibari and Buxom Bella after their SEXY shoot here at the Den of Iniquity LA of the upcoming DVD "Lesbian Curves 2-Rough Sex". Kelly was thoughtful enough to bring Us this lovely travel electro-kit, which I can assure A/all, Mistress Tara will be putting to good use Her My visit to New York

taraindiana: denofiniquityla: Mistress Tara was good enough to...







taraindiana:

denofiniquityla: Mistress Tara was good enough to lend out Her bitch to Mistresses Cassandra and Apprentice Jacqueline for a nice rope bondage class. Here is Their collaborative handywork.

Its a tattoo parlor and a juice bar. That's happening....



Its a tattoo parlor and a juice bar. That's happening. #Texas

Selfies by the pool.



Selfies by the pool.

Photo



diosanegra: highfemmelowbrow: missfreudianslit: hahahahahahaha...



diosanegra:

highfemmelowbrow:

missfreudianslit:

hahahahahahahaha


Cybill

Cybill! One of my favorite ladies. Hardcore doesn't even begin to describe her.

My ginger is showing. #freckles



My ginger is showing. #freckles

Poolside essentials



Poolside essentials

Did I mention I went pink for my vacation?



Did I mention I went pink for my vacation?

impromptu performance at SMACK Sat Midnight

denofiniquityla:

taraindiana: Entourage and performance pets needed. Will be doing singletail or flaming florentine flogging if My kevlar whips arrive in time. somehow, Xris Smack talked Me into it after I hadn't slept in 5 days! lol! If you know Me, text Me.If not, submit your submissive resume to MssTara8@aol.com

It appears I've worn out the puppy. #bellyruboclock



It appears I've worn out the puppy. #bellyruboclock

taraindiana: denofiniquityla: MISTRESS TARA IS A PIMP...



taraindiana:

denofiniquityla: MISTRESS TARA IS A PIMP DADDY

negative 8 is back for more of the punishment he so richly deserves. This nasty bitch is out of practice, and Pimp Daddy Tara needs to stretch out his slave hole, if She's going to turn him out and put him on to work on the stroll. He is slapped repeatedly across the face and choked under Mistress Tara's heavy Pimp hand.

Unable to take Daddy's smallest strap-on, how can he expect to be Mistress Tara's bottom bitch? Mistres Tara needs 500 a day, and this bitch is only worth 5 or 10 dollars a pop in his current state. That's a lot of big, black cocks to suck! Pimp Daddy has Her work cut out for Her, and when this bitch comes prematurely, he is forced to lick his slave slime off the floor under Tara's strict, leather thigh high boot. Then it's ATM time as negative 8 must clean Daddy's cock with his mouth. YUM!

Yup. I'm in Texas.



Yup. I'm in Texas.

Mango habañero margarita



Mango habañero margarita

What my days are looking like.



What my days are looking like.

1 comment: